Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick Again

Arg... here we go again. Last week I felt that telltale sore throat and here I am 5 days later with a raging sinus infection. To make matters worse, the antibiotic and my tummy did not get along well, so I ended up coming home today. Hopefully round two goes better.

The good news is that while I was sick all day yesterday, I quarantined myself to the sofa and caught up on a couple weeks of TV. I am not totally caught up on Oprah, Teen Mom 2Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! I am beginning to wonder why I have never watched Oprah before... it's really a very interesting show! She's had some cool people on and has covered some amazing topics.

Well, that's all from my little corner of the world. Not too interesting when you feel yucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment