Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Album Review: Zac Brown Band "You Get What You Give"

My new favorite song is "Knee Deep", featuring Jimmy Buffett. They worked on this song after doing CMT's Crossroads together and I think this is a really great pairing! I recently purchased the Zac Brown Band's newest album "You Get What You Give" after hearing a couple of the songs on the radio. As always, with Zac Brown, I was definitely pleased. The harmonies of this band are absolutely amazing. I love their witty little songs and I love that they collaborate with so many cool people (on this album it's Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett.
I definitely recommend purchasing this album - to me The Zac Brown Band is like the Dave Matthews Band of country music.

Favorite songs: "Knee Deep", "Colder Weather" and "As She's Walking Away"

No comments:

Post a Comment