Saturday, June 18, 2011

CERT & Bridesmaid Dresses

This morning I headed down to a CERT class... the first hour was a terrorism class (how CERT can help in those situations, not how to be one...) followed by a class on deployment procedures (for when we go somewhere to help. Both were really interesting, but to the point. I love a good, informative class that keeps it short!

After that Mom, Nicki, Skyler and I headed over to David's Bridal to try on Nicki's bridesmaid dress and Skyler's flower girl dress. I'm not going to post pictures so that I don't give away too much of the wedding but I do have to say that I have the two cutest flower girls on the planet and completely hot bridesmaids.

After that, Mom and I headed over to pick up Mike's wedding ring... it's ready! It's a really classy ring and totally says Mike... I think it's perfect! I can't believe how quickly everything is coming together!

When I finally got home this afternoon, I worked on some macaroni salad for one of our BBQs tomorrow. I also made some homemade macaroni and cheese - it was so delicious!
Home Made Macaroni & Cheese
Now I'm finally settled in on the sofa for a little bit of relaxing before I head to bed - not a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment