Thursday, June 2, 2011

June? Is That You?

Welcome to the December 2, 2011 post, I mean June 2nd. Holy cow, the weather has been so crazy lately! Yesterday (June 1st, mind you) we had 3/4 inch hail, rain and even funnel clouds! I seriously can't believe how weird the weather has been... it seems like winter lasts longer and longer every year! I can't believe Northern California is actually getting funnel clouds... I honestly don't ever remember that happening before this year!

I am super stoked... only a few more hours of work and then I'm off for the weekend. Why, you ask? Well, my sister is getting married!!! After a year of planning, it's finally here! I'm so excited to go hang out and have fun with them! Tonight is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner... it's bound to be fun! Tomorrow we're going to have a day of pampering and hanging out (the boys are playing golf). I seriously can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment