Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Want To Ride My Bicycle

Yup - that's a Queen reference!

Since I was a lazy bum this morning, I decided that tonight I would do some sort of workout. Now that it's completely hot out, I was not entirely inspired to leave the coolness of my house. Then I remembered that I have a snazzy new bike and we have a trainer I can put it on. So I set everything up, popped in a movie and got pedaling.
Getting Ready To Ride
No helmet (seriously, if I manage to fall off my bike in the trainer, I'm pretty sure Mike is going to take it away) and no snazzy jersey - today was all about just getting the exercise done! At first, Shadow was very intrigued and patiently waited to figure out what I was doing:
Shadow Watching Me Ride
However, once he realized that there was nothing fun for him to do, he promptly did what every good dog would do:
Flat As A Pancake
I rode for about 45 minutes before I started to get hungry (the danger of riding before dinnertime!). I did notice when I got off my bike that there was a new addition:
My CAL Fire Sticker
Hopefully that gets me out of any cycling tickets I might get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment