Sunday, February 12, 2006

Oops!

Big news today...

Our talented Vice President (get this) "accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch". Oops. Big oops. Apparently the guy has birdshot in his face and chest. He'll be fine, but my guess is that he might not be a campaign contributor after this little incident.

Click on the link to read the whole story: http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/12/cheney/index.html

In other news, I'm FINALLY starting to feel normal again. Holy cow - it's been a while since I've had something knock me off my feet for 2 weeks. Guess I should listen to my body a little more often so it stops trying to shut down on me...

Brigitte and I went to see "Brokeback Mountain" last night. We don't get it. Someone please explain. We don't understand the ending at all, we think it was kinda slow in the middle (they go to the mountain, they come back, they go to the mountain, they come back). AND, there was this huge thing about them being gay, but they were more like bi.

I spent the rest of the weekend resting so that I'm all set for the work week ahead of me. Yesterday was absolutely GORGEOUS out! I walked Cody in the morning and it was so nice that I came back, got my bathing suit on and sunned myself in the back yard (while finishing Memoires of Geisha - GREAT book!). Maybe it's because I've been inside and in my pjs for the last two weeks, but the sun has never felt so good on my skin! And it was just so nice to be outside again! I need to find a biking buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment