Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sleep

So I feel like I've been sleeping for the last week. I went back to the doctor on Friday and discovered that although I felt better, I was still kinda sick. Fever and bronchial yuckiness. So another shot, this one a steroid, to the booty. Fun times.

In other news, I'm returning to choir practice today. We have a special rehearsal because we're getting close to our performance. I figure a couple hours tonight and a couple hours tomorrow night won't kill me, especially since I've pretty much just been sleeping for the last two days. And I have all day tomorrow to sleep as well. The issue with sleeping all day is that I'm having a really hard time falling asleep at night. Bummer.

To make matters worse, it's the All Star break, so there's not even good basketball on TV! I have been catching up on Season 3 of 24, but I can only watch so much of that in a row. I've gone through 2 1/2 books in the last two weeks.

On that note, I'm off to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment