Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Shot through the....what?!

So remember the Bon Jovi song "You Give Love a Bad Name". You know, the one that goes "Shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name"? Well, I took my shots elsewhere today. And I'm not talking the arm. I went back into the doctor today to get another breathing treatment and what do you know, I ended up with a B12 shot to the butt. Let me tell you, if you haven't had a shot there before, you're not missing out on much. Yow! It still hurts!

I spent the rest of the day cat napping and resting. Drinking LOTS of water because I seriously want to kick this. I feel like I've been in my jammies for the last week straight. I'm sick of being sick!

In other news, a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to both Kimi and Emily who send me their pledges today. We have a few more days to go until Singathon and every little bit helps! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment