Saturday, January 22, 2011

Engagement Pictures

Today we went and had our engagement pictures taken! I'm so excited... I've never really had professional pictures done before and we had some really fun ideas. One of the girls Kati and I work with has a photography business (Michelle Trujillo Photography - she does AMAZING work!) and she took the pictures for us. We met her at one of the fire stations near us and took some really fun pictures with one of the engines. The station also has some beautiful grounds, so we got some outdoorsy ones as well.

I have to say, it's a little harder than I thought to have those kind of pictures taken! It's hard to look all lovey and romantic in front of someone you don't know that well and it's even harder to smile for that long! Michelle was awesome and did a really great job of taking lots of pictures... she took 600! As Brigitte and I have always said, take lots of pictures and one is bound to come out good!

I should have pictures to share by the end of next weekend... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment