Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Will.i.am Joins Intel

I don't typically blog a whole lot about work, but I thought this was way too interesting not to share!

Today it was announced that Will.i.am (one of the Black Eyed Peas) joined Intel today as the Director of Creative Innovation.

I am beyond excited about this for a variety of reasons. The first is that I really love Will.i.am's work. Last year I went to see the BEP with Adam and Eva and was really impressed with the intermission show that he put on. From sounds to colors to music, he really mixed it up. I can definitely see where our products fit perfectly into the music, mixing and recording that he does.

Secondly, because of the work Will.i.am does in the music world, I think he's going to do some really creative things with Intel. They haven't really gone into detail about what the partnership involves, but I can imagine there's going to be some really fantastic marketing. I can't wait to see what amazing things they come out with to fuse the music and technological worlds, which are already heavily tied together!

Here's a picture of Will.i.am with his brand new badge:

Will.i.am Shows Off His New Intel Badge
Do you think they'll bring him in for a concert?

No comments:

Post a Comment