Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Story About A Pizza

Mike and I had a very interesting experience the other day. We both weren't feeling like cooking, so we ordered a pizza from Round Table. I was picking Shadow up from the kennel and the pizza place was right there on the way home... the perfect solution to being lazy!

As always, we ordered a pepperoni, pineapple and olive pizza. And two salads. Nothing too exciting and nothing that was incredibly hard to make. I went in, paid, got both salads, grabbed the pizza and left. I totally forgot to even look at the pizza (did I mention I was feeling lazy?).

I got home, we opened the box, looked down and saw...

a cheese, pineapple and olive pizza.

That's right, they forgot the pepperoni. Seems a little odd to me, since pepperoni goes on just about every pizza on the planet, but I suppose it's a forgivable error. And my mistake for not checking in the first place.

We continued on with our meal. About two pieces into dinner, Mike makes the following comment:

"I think our pizza doesn't have sauce either."

That's right... we had a sauce-less, pepperoni-less pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment