Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wedding Dress

One more step done in the wedding planning process! I was shocked to get an email last week from David's Bridal saying that my wedding dress was here! I had been told to order my dress at least nine months before the wedding because sometimes it could take forever to come in. So I went shopping in December, found "THE" dress and ordered it. I was told by my bridal consultant that the dress would be here in February, so it was definitely a surprise to have it now!

I tried it on again before I took it home... just to make sure it still was perfect. I ordered a size larger than the one I tried on, to have a little more room in the bust area and was really pleased with that decision. It will definitely need to have some alterations done (especially in the waist area), but it's going to end up looking like it was custom sewn for me! I'm so excited!

I have been nothing but pleased with my experience at David's Bridal. If you're one of my 500 friends getting married next year, I would definitely make this one of the places you look. They have fantastic customer service and tons of dresses to try, so if you're like me and not entirely sure what you're looking for, it's nice to have lots of options!

In other news, I'm still feeling a little better. Tired today (I might have overdone it a little bit), but the coughing is still definitely getting better. I plan to be totally mellow tomorrow in prep for making it through a whole week at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment