Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Creature Chronicles Part 1

Ok, I'm officially starting a new feature on my blog called "The Creature Chronicles". Basically, I'm going to start posting pictures of all the scary bugs at my house. I saw this one out front on Tuesday evening after Mike and I got home from a bike ride. Without further ado, I bring you the first entry:
Centipede
It's some sort of creepy centipede thing. It's different than most of the ones I've seen up here - normally they're black and this one definitely was not. Bug lovers out there, do you have a name for this one?

Note that I was brave enough to put my finger in the picture. Historically, I've been very bad at getting close enough to some of these things to get something in there to show scale. I promise, now that I'm documenting my scary bugs, that I will get something in there to show you how big they are.

Stay tuned for more... I know, you're all waiting with bated breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment