Friday, November 11, 2011

Creature Chronicals: Deer

One of my favorite animals to see now that I live on land is the deer. I know they're not like most of the creepy crawly animals that I've been featuring, but I wanted to share all of the critters, good and bad.

I snapped this picture on my way to work the other day - the sun was just coming up and this doe and buck were grazing on the frosty grass. This ins one of the first pictures that I've been able to get of them (they normally run away right when I get the camera out).
Deer In A Meadow Near Our House
This little buck had just two small horns... very cute. Lately there have been a big herd (about 15-20) that have been hanging out in the area. A lot of them (more than half, I'd guess) are babies still... they're so cute! I tried to get a picture of them, but they're the first to run away.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment