Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Every Step Hurts

Today I had one of those horrible workouts that pretty much hurt the entire way through. Not hurt like I need medical attention, but hurt like I think of ways to fall off the treadmill so that I don't have to run another step. I didn't run any farther today than I normally do, but I did run later in the day. As in almost 12 hours later. I'm not sure why, but I have a really hard time with the late afternoon/evening workouts.

I made it through and spent the whole way home thinking about ways to make it easier to work out later in the day. I don't know if it's a mental block (by around 4pm I just want to go home no matter what) or if it has something to do with my physiology (like maybe my body really isn't awake at 5am).

What are your tricks for getting through the tough workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment