Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weddings Might Actually Drive Some People Crazy!

Ok, wow. I'm currently baking some fabulously delicious muffins for Thanksgiving tomorrow and have "Bridezillas" on in the background. Apparently this is a special one where they recap the biggest meltdowns that these brides have had in the course of planning for their weddings. Wow is really all I can say. I think these women are actually crazy! Granted, some of the things that happen to them would legitimately make me angry, but I would never, say, smash the cake at the bakery because I changed my mind on flavors and they said it was too late. Seriously? Who raised these women? And who is dumb enough to marry them?

One of my favorite quotes came from an orange woman who was hysterically crying... "My tan is running!". That along with some other chick who just said "I'm going to f*** that old lady up!".

I want to change the channel, but I just can't tear myself away from the drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment