Monday, November 7, 2011

A New Project

Today I learned a very important less. Men and women both nest after getting married, but they both do it in very different ways.

I got a text message from Mike this morning that said "Would it be ok to relocate the maple?". The maple in question is the Japanese maple tree that I planted a couple years ago. I knew exactly where this was headed - we've been talking for a while about relocating our "pig patio". For those of you who haven't been to New Years at our house, we have a small patio that the boys set up the pig roaster. We've wanted to expand it, but due to the slope it's on, it would have been really expensive.

Instead, our amazing neighbor, who owns a back hoe, is helping level a neat spot of land next to Shadow's pen. Not only that, but I'm getting a waterfall and all of my plants on drip! Woo hoo!

Nest away Mike!
Construction Begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment