Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Drama

Wow, ok, so today was hectic. Exhausting. Long. Draining. And any other word that describes those sorts of things. I felt like I had a thousand things to do and not nearly enough time in which to do them. And, of course, no one was helpful. It seemed like every email looped around and around. No one wanted to take responsibility so I ended up being "the bad guy". *sigh* Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

I think it was all a little overwhelming because I'm super tired. I think I've been spending too much time at the gym. I swear, my family and I are becoming gym rats. Eva left me an IM the other day that said something along the lines of "Is there a cute boy at the gym or something?" :) No, but I am feeling so much better since I've started working out. Worlds better. I rowed last night on the rowing machine until I got blisters. It's a great stress release and I'm loving the spa/sauna/steam room thing. AND Brigitte joined yesterday and worked out with us. I'm so happy that she's there!

One final thing. Let me know if you're interested in a fantasy football league - I've got one started up and we're always looking for more! Draft day is August 13th!

Ok, so now I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment