Monday, August 29, 2005

I Said Hip Hop, A hippy to the hippidy hip hop you don't stop

OMG. I love it. I may suck, but darn it, it's a lot of fun.

First of all, Eddie, the instructor is so hilarious. Tonight's phrase was "the choreography says yes, the body says no". lol. We did a really cool dance this time (last time was good as well) to this kinda hip hop/bluesy music. I even learned tricks from the good dancers - like they put a little baby powder on the floor in the corner and then step in it so that they spin better. Tricks of the trade. I'm working on my attitude. And swinging my hips. The rest of the girls do it with attitude... I feel like the Tin Man trying to swing those metal hips. But I'm getting the hang of it... I figure if I keep going. maybe my body will loosen up! :) I'm hooked... I'm going every week from now on! Brig and Amber, you have to try it again! Seriously, you feel less dorky the second time around!

So tomorrow is the LONG day from hell... 4am to 11pm. Blah. I'm going to Arizona for the day which will be fun, but definitely draining. It's time to get this little dancer off to bed! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment