Monday, August 22, 2005

Mullets and Rotten Teeth

So this weekend I went to visit my family. I was invited to a birthday party that my aunt and uncle's friends were having and agreed to go (Kati, it was Monica and Gary's! - they're so cute!). The theme for this party was "white trash". Everyone had to dress up and to bring some sort of white trash food. Adam "grew" a mullet for the occasion and Eva had some beautiful teeth. It was absolutely hilarious! The food that they took was fried Twinkies... and let me tell you, it was actually pretty good! The winner of the contest was the Bologna cantaloni - the people fried Bologna and once it curled up they squirted squeeze cheese inside. There was tater tot casserole with burnt weenies sticking out and all sorts of other dishes. Everyone was dressed up (I left my white trash clothes at home, although I did get a nice tattoo on my arm that night...) and the winner of the contest was totally decked out. SO much fun!

I had an awesome weekend... it was so good to see my family again! Woo hoo! And Eva, I LOVE the truck!

Also, see the pictures below and the song of the day!

Hip hop tonight - Brig and Amber, be there or be square!

No comments:

Post a Comment