Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Reality Show I Thought I'd Never Watch

"Tommy Lee Goes to College"

Yes, you read that correctly. Mom and I got hooked on Tommy Lee's show tonight. We watched three and a half episodes (well, Rockstar INXS was on during the third one so we had to switch back and forth on commercial breaks). He may be stupid, but he's definitely funny and entertaining. I loved when he moved in with this totally nerdy guy (I have nothing against nerds, in fact, I am one.... Shout out to all my band geeks!) and decked out their dorm room. He comes back in and there's a big screen TV and a bar. The guy sits down to play video games with Tommy Lee and says "Where's all my stuff?". Hilarious.

We can't believe he made the marching band. I mean, yes, he was the drummer for a world famous rock band, but he seriously sucked at the quads. I can't wait to see how he actually ends up doing in the field show!

So I need to explain the artist of the week. I think you guys will all really like her. This first song is the only song that she has out on the radio, so you may or may not have heard it. Her name is Anna Nalick and she has this amazing voice. It's sort of a cross between Jewel and Fiona Apple. Very interesting and the lyrics are pretty good as well. I bought the CD and am very happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment