Saturday, August 13, 2005

Things to Do at a Stoplight

We've discussed booger picking in depth.

Yesterday I saw something that I don't think anyone else has. I was on my way to work and stopped at a light. Now, you know how some of the lights are kinda long and you get a little bored? The guy next to me had the perfect solution.

So, I'm at this light and I start to look around. You never want to look too long though, because then people catch your eye and you get embarrassed because you were staring. So I'm looking to me left and I hear a sound from the right. My windows are rolled up. I look over to my left and there's a guy in a pretty beat up truck. It's a nice morning, so he has his windows down. And he's playing a harmonica. Yes folks, a harmonica. He was actually really good and I was sad when the light turned green. At the next light he pulls up next to me, reaches down, picks up his harmonica and starts playing again. Isn't that amazing? Seriously made my day... much better than picking your nose!!!

Today is kinda mellow. My throat hurts and I'm not feeling too well, so I'm just kinda chilling. Our fantasy football drafty is at 3:30pm, so I'm trying to get some reading and napping done before then.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment