Monday, January 16, 2006

24

Ok, let me tell you how much I love 24. AWESOME show. I watched last night which was the first two hours of the 4 hour premiere. HOLY COW! I had rehearsal tonight, so I had to tape the second half, but the parents say it was great! I'm totally a viewer now!

In other exciting news, February 9, 2006 is Singathon 2006. Yes, that's a real thing. It's one of our big fundraisers for the year! We will be singing for four hours and each choir member has been tasked with raising $150. So, starting tonight I will keep tabs on the right hand side of this page to let you know how I'm doing. We perform for four hours on the 9th - it's one of the rare free events (show tunes and fun stuff, not really classical for this event), so if you'd like to come let me know and I'll get you info. Also, if you'd like to sponsor me (for any amount) please also let me know! It's just a flat rate, no dollars per minute sung or anything like that. You're doing a great thing for the arts! :)

On that happy note, I'm off to bed... work is crazy this week and this Friday is my PARTY!!! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment