Saturday, January 14, 2006

Oops!

Ok, so life has been so busy and I greatly apologize for not blogging in a while.

First things first...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!

I know, it's 2 days late, but it's here. :) I'm glad to hear that your birthday week has been going well... I've been checking those away messages!

As I said, life has been crazy for me. But do you know what's been the worst part? The new freaking postage stamps. So I have my cell phone bill all ready to go when I look down at the stamp and remember that it's 39 cents now, not 37 cents. Fine, no big deal, I'll just stop at the post office on the way home. It's at said post office that I'm nicely told that they're out of 2 cent stamps. Ok, so I will try another post office. Today I drive to another post office (keep in mind this one is in a completely different city than the other one) and am told they don't have 2 cent, 1 cent OR 39 cent stamps. How the heck am I supposed to mail my bill when NO ONE has stamps?! So I put two 37 centers on there and am crossing my fingers. Talk about frustrating!

The rest of today was spent cleaning and running errands... something I've needed to do forever but just haven't had the time. Tomorrow is RELAX DAY! I'm not doing a thing except going to the gym and to church. I was supposed to have rehearsal, but just found out it was cancelled because our room was double booked. A nice little gift from the music gods as the next week is going to be crazy and I really just need a day to myself. Look out new books, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment