Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hi everyone! Well, it wasn't wild and it wasn't out of control. But it was a great birthday!

Here's the great setup my parents made:


This is me listening to Kati sing "Happy Birthday" to me over the phone:


Me and Mama:

Me and Daddy:

Daddy took me to the movies during the day (to see Harry Potter, because no one else on the planet will go with me). I got a watch and the iPod transporter thing - it players your iPod through your car stereo. Ha - see if any felons can get cds out of my car now! I just have to remember to take my iPod out... :)

One of the girls at work came in on Monday (which we had off) to decorate my cube - she put streamers and balloons all over the place. And thank you all for your phone calls, emails and presents!

Hope you're all having a wonderful 2006! Brig and I went to the gym tonight - part of our resolution to get healthy again! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment