Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What A Day!

Well, the last few days have been quite busy and eventful! I traveled to and from Newark to prepare for a meeting I was leading today. All the hard work was worth it - the meeting went really well! It's been a tiring two days though - yesterday I drove to and from and today I flew to and from. That's a lot of travel time!

Then, to make matters worse, I think I've contracted the plague. Apparently my dad brought some Hawaiian bug home and managed to pass it to my mom. This morning I wake up with a sore throat and a very husky voice (OF COURSE on the day of my presentation!). However, those appear to be the only symptoms, along with a little bit of a stuffy nose. So if I keep telling myself it's just allergies, maybe I won't get any worse. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it!

One more thing... I NEED PLEDGES! Come on people - I only need to raise $150 and I've already got $25! Don't make me pledge for myself!

Other than that, nothing super spectacular to report. God, my life has become boring... maybe I need to get some finches again...

I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment