Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2006 and Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a very fun but very safe time last night! I went to an awesome party - it was basically a mini high school reunion and turned out to be a ton of fun. The neighbor called the cops three times (they weren't really that upset though, after all, it was freaking New Years Eve). Seriously, who calls the police on a New Years party at 11:45pm on New Years Eve? I could understand if it was out of control, but honestly, it definitely wasn't. Just a bunch of people having fun. Oh well... just goes to show that there are party poopers everywhere.

I'd love to hear what everyone else did - please add your stories to the comments section!

In other news, we're having a major storm up here. Storm Number 2 for the year. I love it - a little thunder, a little wind and a lot of rain.

Oh yeah, and I had one hell of a computer virus. SUCKY! I finally have my machine up and running again after three days of troubleshooting. PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

Hope you're all having a wonderful New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment