Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend Festivities and Singing

First and foremost, Eva and Adam, thank you very much for your pledge towards Singathon 2006... come on the rest of you! Only $125 to go!

This weekend was fun... had a party that ended up being a blast (email me for party pictures), hung out watching movies on Saturday and had a "24" marathon on Sunday. I am so hooked on that show. Props to Jason for letting me borrow his first 4 seasons to catch up!

Work today was crazy. I was seriously tired before I even got there, and when I opened my email it was nuts. By the end of the day I was definitely ready to go home! Tonight I'm off to SCSO rehearsal which is going to be a blast. We're working on some very challenging music and I can't wait!

Ok, have to scurry off to rehearsal now. I promise to try to keep up with this dang thing a little more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment