Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Can't Wait For The Weekend!

Woo hoo! This weekend begins a series of amazing, totally fun weekends for me! I'm heading to the Bay to do a bunch of fun stuff, all squished into two days! Friday night Dad and I cruise in and hang out with Oma. Saturday morning I head out to Jazzercise with Adam and Eva. I absoultely can't wait!!! Eva has even had her instructor pick out "cool" music for us to dance to in my honor. Now I just hope I don't make a total ass of myself! Saturday afternoon Daddy and I have lunch with Grandma. Saturday night I'm meeting up with Ted, a good friend from my San Diego days to go see "Beach Blanket Babylon" in SF. I'm stoked! I've heard that it's absoultely hilarious! Sunday morning we pack it all up and head home to work out and get to church. It's going to be a crazy but exciting weekend!

The triathlon training is going really well! Today I had my body fat measured at 24 Hour Fitness. I thought this would be depressing, but I was actually surprised. I thought my little tummy would be the bad area, but I'm actually doing well there! My only real place to work is the backs of my arms (tricepts) and swimming should handle that. Just in case it doesn't, I have some time set up with one of the guys at the gym to show me good excercises for that area. Go me!

Other than that, nothing new! Like I said, this is the start of a crazy few weeks, all of which won't really calm down until mid-April. Just how I love it!!! :)

Today's Triathlon Training:
Weights - 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment