Thursday, March 16, 2006

Products I Love - Aveeno

Ladies and Gents, it's back, the latest edition of "Products I Love". So today was the first day I've worn a skirt in a while, so in preparation, I shaved my legs. Quite I feat, I know. Well, as much as I love the Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar, sometimes I need something a little more moisturizing. Today I rediscovered Aveeno. Absolutely amazing stuff. Put it this way, by the time I went to the gym tonight, my legs still felt soft and smooth with none of those little dry bumps. Great stuff! It's also good on your face in a pinch!

By the way, being the nerd that I am, I'm keeping a spreadsheet of how many yards, miles run and miles biked I'm doing in preparation for the triathlon. I'll be posting that on here as well... updating as often as I train. (look to the right for it)

I've also learned today that I have patience I never knew I had. Thank God for small miracles!!!

Today's Triathlon Training:
Biking: 10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment