Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Rainy Tuesday

What a day, what a day. Actually, it was sort of uneventful. I was pretty busy at work, but actually had a little down time to catch up. Finally! It's been a crazy few weeks for me, with a crazy few more to come because of end of quarter!

Only one week from today I will be watching my beloved Kings take on the Lakers! Holy cow, I'm so excited!!!

So funny gym story for today. My friends Michelle and Kelly and I went over to the gym after work together. Kelly had to do some paperwork at the front desk, so Michelle and I went to change in the locker room. Some woman in the showers was HACKING up a loogie. Not just a little accidental cough or something along those lines, but actually working it up out of the lungs hacking. For like 5 minutes. Like a man. SO GROSS! Michelle says "That's why you wear shower shoes" ROFL!!!

Today's Triathlon Training:
Running: 1.5 miles
(ok, so I might have overdone it on Sunday - today was a take it easy day)

No comments:

Post a Comment