Tuesday, March 14, 2006

KINGS GAME!

Oh my gosh.

Tonight was seriously one of the best sporting events of my life. First and foremost, thanks to Mom and Dad for getting me Kings/Lakers tickets for Christmas. You couldn't have spent your money better!!!

Brigitte and I went to On The Border for dinner. It was so yummy and we had a lot of fun just chatting. The whole place was decorated with purple and black balloons and all of the waiters and waitresses were in some sort of Kings shirt/colors.


After dinner we headed over to Arco Arena where I purchased my foam finger. I've been wanting one, although I wasn't all too sure what to do with it, but I needed to have one.


There was flames, confetti, thunder sticks and lots of screaming. We cheered our little heads off! Mike Bibby had a fantastic game, scoring 29 points, going 8 for 18! Here's my boy:



Bibby hit a shot with 7 seconds remaining in the game - I jumped up and screamed so loud it made me cough! That boy is on FIRE! He was named Western Conference Player of the Week this week! Go Bibby Go!

I can't believe how incredibly loud it was and how enthusiastic the fans were! We had a few Lakers fans behind us, but all in all, it was Kings or nothing! To top of a wonderful game, WE WON! That's right, 114-98, take the Kobe Bryant!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO! We even got cool little beer cozies and little purple megaphones... WHAT A GAME!!! This puts us in 3rd place in our division and 7th place (AHEAD of the Lakers) in our conference. We should *crossing fingers* make the playoffs. Woot!
Here's Brig and I being happy:


I'm totally wired, but have an early meeting and a long day tomorrow. I'm going to try to get some sleep now!

Today's Triathlon Training:
Running - 1 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment