Sunday, March 5, 2006

Triathlon!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am entering a triathlon!!! Holy cow! I can't believe it either. It's a buig chunk of everything - first you swim a 1/2 mile, then you bike 13 miles and finally you run a 5k. It's on June 4th - the Danskin Women's Triathlon. I'll be going to LA with some girls from work and I'm really stoked! I started my training this last week... I did a lot of swimming and today was my hard day. I'll keep you all posted on my daily progress at the end of each blog entry! I think I worked it out a little too hard today, so I'm going to try and take it easy for the next few days... don't want to hurt myself before I even get started!

The rest of the weekend was spent performing. I'm so proud of the show! I was worried that parts of it were not going to come together (as were the other 300 people involved), but at the last minute it somehow all fell into place. We start working on Dvorak's "Mass in D" tomorrow - no rest for the weary!

Ok, off to watch the Oscars!

Today's Triathlon Training:
Running: 2 miles
Biking: 13 miles
Swimming: 1/2 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment