Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

I need a bubble.

Seriously.

I need to be girl in the bubble so I don't get sick any more.

I am doing my best to will myself healthy for my trip to Georgia this weekend. I'm going to be so disappointed if I can't go because I'm sick! Therefore, I'm going to bed at 8:45pm tonight and sleeping all the way to 5:45am, even if it kills me. We'll see how that works out. I've been drinking water and OJ and taking my vitamin C. Please, please, please let me get better!

In other, happier news, I am officially CPR/First Aid/AED certified! I have my little cards from the Red Cross, so now I can save a life. Actually, it's kinda weird, but that's something I've always thought I would do in my lifetime. Some sort of weird premonition or something. Might as well be prepared if it happens!

Oh yes, and a special birthday shout out to Mateo! Happy 24th!

On that note, I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll wake up and feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment