Sunday, August 6, 2006

House Stalker

So I've officially become a house stalker.

Let me explain. On Saturday Alyse took me and my parents out to look at the list of potential houses that I found. Surprisingly, the one that I loved from the outside turned out to be weird on the inside (who makes the master bedroom only have a half bath?!) and the one that I felt kinda "eh" about the front I fell in love with. It's a three bedroom two bathroom ranch style home with the most amazing back yard. There are mature fruit trees (oranges, lemons, grapes) and a cool little shed for all of my outdoor stuff. The inside has been completely remodeled and looks amazing! It's nice and roomy and very bright. I'm hoping to meet with my mortgage consultant tomorrow to prepare to make an offer this week. I'm scared to death and completely excited all at the same time!

Now back to the stalking. I have driven through that neighborhood four times since Saturday. We've talked to the neighbors, checked out the grocery store around the corner and looked it up on the Megan's Law website (no sex offenders for me!). The good news is that I think the neighborhood is very nice. The people all seem very friendly and the houses around it are taken care of.

*crossing my fingers and holding my breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment