Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wait

Brigitte sent me this the other day - it really resonated with me:

Wait for the boy who pursues you, the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of boy who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person. Wait for the boy who will be your best friend, the person who will drop everything to be with you at any time of the day no matter what the circumstance. Wait for the boy who makes you smile like no other, and when he smiles you know he needs you. Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who holds your hand in front of his friends, Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her"

Hmm... is he really out there?

Sorry I've been a little MIA for the last few weeks - work has been crazy! I'm heading up our backpack drive and the final day is on Monday. We've successfully filled 400 backpacks - more than any other year! It's been a huge project for me and I've had to run it remotely because most of the action took place in Folsom. Once that's over I think things will settle back down. Plus the Choral Society is starting up soon, so I'll have my singing outlet again. :)

Tonight is the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert. I can't wait! I love them both as individual artists, but when they sing together it's perfection! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment