Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Sushi!

So tonight I made my first attempt at sushi.

Those of you who really know me are probably laughing your heads of.

You see, my "attempt" at sushi translates to the following: it was my friend Jason's birthday so 10 of us went out to dinner. They ate raw fish. I ate cooked teryaki chicken. Hey, I sat in the same room - that has to count for something, doesn't it?

Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure my physical therapist is trying to kill me. Apparently last week's idea of "poke her hip until it hurts" wasn't working, so today we tried "make her other leg hurt so she doesn't feel her hip". I can't tell you what's going on in my right leg except for a whole lotta ouch. We're working on building the muscles there that are weak (because apparently I favor that side from having surgery), but all I'm feeling now is shooting pain.

Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment