Friday, June 10, 2005

Chipmunks!

Ok, so for those of you who were not privy to the email, here's the background on the chipmunk thing.

Adam and Eva went to Yosemite and took a really cute picture of a chipmunk. In an email to her and mom, I wrote that I wanted one. Here is the hilarious chain:

Anna: Ok, so four things: 1. I want a chipmunk. I must have one. Now. 2. I love that you guys "raised the flag" at the top. That's awesome! 3. NO SNAKES! BAD SNAKES, BAD! At least there weren't spiders... 4. We are SO going camping there. Maybe next year!

Mom: Anna... No you can not have a chipmunk. Not now. Not ever! If you want to go camping next year you must make reservations 1 year in advance. So go book!.......you still can't bring home any chipmunks. Even if you can get Tim to catch them for you ....NO...

Eva: ROFL. Can you believe that chipmunk was up there?! That was at the top plateau of Half Dome (right before the cables), at approx 8,400 feet. I have a confession to make. I want a chipmunk too. Or, maybe two. They seem like they’d be more fun as a pair.

Mom: No eva you can't have a chipmunk or two either. End of story. Right Adam?

Apparently Adam wishes to remain silent. lol. Look at the really cute picture they took that I posted below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment