Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pure Citrus Dispensing Method

Ladies and gentlemen, I have discovered the perfect Pure Citrus dispensing method. Not that I've been practicing or anything. :) The trick is to stand with your back to the throne, can at arms length. Point the top toward the opposite wall and toward the corner. Use one tiny squirt (ok, maybe two for hefty jobs), replace the can and run. Perfection. :)

Work is going really well. I'm up to my ears in training, but it's starting to stick (as opposed to being totally overwhelmed like I was last week). In fact, I had a coworker tell my supervisor that I was learning really fast today. I'm proud of myself!

Ok, so scary... they had a pretty big earthquake off the coast of Cali and a tsunami warning to go with it. I guess it was more precaution than anything, but you don't really ever think of the West Coast as having tsunamis!

I'm sleepy so I'm going to bed. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment