Friday, June 3, 2005

Happy Friday!

Yeah for Fridays! Ok, so I know I haven't been to work in a week, but let me tell you, this week has been a much needed break! And most of it was unpacking so that doesn't really count. But I've had lots of fun and am super excited to start my new job on Monday!

I went shopping for work clothes yesterday. Spent a lot of money at Macy's. They had this deal where you get 10% off almost everything and then if you open a Macy's card you get an additional 15%. So 25% off stuff that you normally can't get any discount. What a steal!

Today looks like it will shape up pretty nicely. I think I'm going to do some more shopping, book my spa treatment from Adam and Eva (thanks again!) and do some relaxing with mom and dad. I'm so happy to be able to spend some time with them!

It also looks good on the Tim front. As of now he'll probably be coming up here next Friday. It's really amazing how quickly this all worked out. Next Friday is definitely much sooner than his original ETA of July 25th. I'm so happy!

Hope you all have a great weekend! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment