Friday, June 10, 2005

T.G.I.F!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. Allow me to explain. On Day Two of work I got some sort of tummy virus that was with me for a couple of days. Not a happy thing. But, of course, I didn't want to call in sick on my second, third or fourth days of work, so I toughed it out and went in. I did a lot of resting after work and have been trying to go to bed early. Yesterday was the first day that I started to feel better and today is the first day that I feel almost 100%. I'm going to try and rest up this weekend!

Work has been going really well. I'm learning a lot but they are great with the training, so I feel like I'm right on track. I've been working on figuring out my schedule. My body is so used to sleeping in for the last week, so now it doesn't want to wake up early!

AND, Tim is coming tomorrow! Today is his last day as a Marine (well, sort of) and he's coming here to live! He'll be with us for a while until he has some time to find a nice place. I'm so excited! I think we're taking the boat out this weekend and of course, relaxing! Yeah!

I promise to catch up on the blogging this weekend!

Hope you're all doing well! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment