Monday, June 13, 2005

YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE!

Attention all booger pickers, attention all booger pickers. I have a breaking news announcement. Car windows do not make you invisible. We can all see you digging around in your nose. That's right, we can ALL see you, a grown adult, pick your nose. Please, please, save it for somewhere else!!! Fortunately, the light turned green and I didn't have to see where Mr. Business Man wiped the booger. Seriously, this is probably the same guy who will later cut me off on the freeway and honk like a mad man. lol

Week two is going well. I'm still training but I'm really loving it!

Tim and I had a really yummy dinner tonight and now we're just relaxing... it's been like 90 degrees today, so laying on the cool sofa sounds FABULOUS right now! I wish the pool was clean!

Nothing else exciting here... just work and sleep right now. I'll keep you all posted!

And remember, don't pick your nose in the car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment