Thursday, June 2, 2005

Holy Moly!

So great news today!!! Tim just heard back from the Marines - he is getting out much sooner than we expected! He will be coming here on June 16th... that's right, two weeks from today!!! I'm so excited! I can't believe it was actually approved and that it's all happening so soon!

Today my mama and I are going shopping for clothes at the mall. Then when daddy gets home I'm making something yummy for dinner. I'm not sure what that will be yet! I'm so happy to be here! I do miss my favorite roomie though... I talked to her yesterday and she says my room still echos. lol

Eva, did you get the Wizzy?

By the way, Tim, you missed one. I had to kill a spider this morning. :( I'm getting pretty brave!

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment