Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm baaaaaaack!

Ok, ok, ok.... I know it's been forever. Forgive me. Work has been so crazy and I'm just totally tired by the time I get home. I promise to make some time for this from now on.

So today was a long day. I had a nice training class all day long and some big issues pop up. When I left my desk this morning I had 45 emails. Tonight I have 91. Yikes. But I like it. It's finally something challenging and exciting. Yeah!

My sister comes home tomorrow... I'm so excited! I can't wait to see her! It's been FOREVER since we've lived in the same house!

I'm going to try a new feature in the "Song of the Day" section. I'd like to highlight one group a week and give you several different songs (one per day) by the group or artist. That way you get a real taste of the music. Also, we can do a guest spot if anyone hears a song they really love... just send me an email and I'll make an area for it!

Oh, so get this. I was listening to the radio as I was driving to work this morning. They go into the local traffic reports, you know, the normal crash on the freeway, etc. Then they get into surface streets. I'm not kidding, they said they had an alert because 11 baby ducks were in the right hand lane on one of the roads. The witty traffic reporter then said "Well, maybe they're looking for the mama or daddy duck". Well duh, smarty pants. No, mama duck told them to go play in the street.... I'm not making this up! What is the world coming to when the traffic reports include baby duck crossings!

On that high note, I'm headed to bed. I'll post some more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment