Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Bug Guy

Most hilarious story... so the bug guy shows up at our front door and is trying to sell his exterminating services. It was about dinner time (of course). The guy was fairly young and when my mom answered the door he dove right into his sales pitch. The whole thing was about getting rid of our spiders. So my mom says "What if I like the spiders? They get rid of the bugs!". The guy looked kind of shocked and said, "Well, we can get rid of your spiders and your bugs." Classic. She then proceeded to talk to him about the squirrels that live in our trees. Poor guy never knew what hit him...

The rest of today was kind of plain. Lots of work, but I'm learning to be a little more mellow. I'm also finding that I've been super productive, even with the new job. So that's good. Went to the gym with the girls to swim. It's been a while, but it was nice to be back in the water. We'll see how my body feels about it tomorrow!

I'm off to watch "So You Think You Can Dance"... my guilty pleasure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment