Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

Hi all!

Sorry for the late post - there was just too much fun being had!

First off, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! I hope you've all had a very fun and very safe day! We had a little get together at my house today - a group of family friends. It was such a blast! Mom and Dad cooked up an amazing meal (BBQ chicken, BBQ corn, fresh fruit, baked potatoes and salad). We sat around and sang, did some swimming and just had an all around good time. After that I went out with Tim and his parents to watch a fireworks show in Lincoln. Honestly, it was probably the best show I've ever seen. It was around 50 minutes long and had three fake outs - where you thought they were going into the finale, but they didn't. The weather was perfect - it was warm and breezy. Couldn't have asked for a better night!

I'm sad to report that tomorrow is my first day back to work. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, it's just that it's so hard to go back after 10 days of vacation (yes Tim, I know, I lead a rough life...). I checked my email the other day and was up to 957... we'll see what it's at tomorrow morning. However, I do like the concept of a 3 day work week...

On that happy note, I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment