Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Music Survey

There are some days that I just thank God for music. Today was definitely one of those. I worked a really long day and things had started piling up the minute I walked in (that would be 7am). By about 2-3pm, I needed a little break. I set my IM to "do not disturb", my phone to SAC (send all calls to voicemail), busted out the iPod and rocked out to Rascal Flatts while I answered the emails that had piled up and completed what seemed like 1,000 excel spreadsheets (gotta love being a business analyst sometimes - thank goodness I'm great with numbers!). I'm not kidding you, it totally helped.

I thought I'd take a little informal survey to see what music y'all (that's for you Kati!) listen to and what it does for ya. Cut and paste the little survey below into the comments section and fill it in for yourself (mine will be the first one).

Happy Wednesday! It's almost the weekend (ok, sort of)!
  1. Name your favorite band.
  2. Who are your favorite male and female solo singers?
  3. What song do you listen to when you're angry and why?
  4. What song do you listen to when you're sad and why?
  5. What's your favorite love song and why?
  6. Best road trip song of all time and why?
  7. What song can you put on and instantly be happy?
  8. What song do you dance to in your room when no one is looking?
  9. Best breakup song and why:
  10. If you own an iPod, what song is your most played song?
  11. What song do you like to work out to (I know it's hard to pick one!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment