Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Worst.Day.Ever.

Ok, maybe not ever, but in a long while.

First and definitely the worst part of the day: Adam and Eva had to put their dog Highway (aka "Snoops") to sleep. He had some pretty severe arthritis and was having problems walking. A very sad thing, as he was one of the most loving dogs I've ever met. My favorite thing about him was his big fuzzy ears. They had the vet come to their house so that he could be comfortable and not be scared. I think that's such an amazing thing to do and I'm glad he went in the beauty of their backyard garden. Rest in Peace Snoops!

Secondly, work was completely and utterly overwhelming. Not the good-make-you-a-better-worker kind of overwhelming, but the near-tears-at-your-desk kind. Not good in any way, shape or form. It was just one of those days that I felt totally frustrated and helpless. I hate that.

Those two things coupled with the fact that part of my arm won't stop itching, and well, there you have it. Worst day in a while.

I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment