Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Cell Phones...

Ahh... technology...

*sigh*

So I'm in the market for a new cell phone. Tim and I are both in the market. As it turns out, the phone that you end up getting for free with the plan is not the best investment. Yes, it's free. However, it breaks at the hinges and you slowly but surely lose the screen on it... I literally have to hold it together while I talk... the top half of the phone is held together by wires and the itty bitty piece of plastic that's left. In talking to Cingular (whom I love by the way - I seriously recommend their service!) I discovered that I am not eligible to upgrade my phone until December. Here's the conversation that ensued:

Anna: "Well, honestly, do you think my phone will last until then?" (opening phone for clerk to see)

Clerk: "Not if you keep doing that."

Anna: "Opening it?"

Clerk: "Yeah."

So apparently, my phone will make it to December, as long as I don't open it...

In other news, apparently I'm a klutz today. Like really bad. If I could drop it, I did. Then, I was installing our new backup unit at work (apparently my job title is now account coordinator/house technician). The darn thing weighs 60 pounds... which isn't THAT heavy for me. Well, didn't seem like it until I stepped on the cord. I then tripped and barely caught the thing... pinning it between my leg and the table. So now I have a beautiful big blue bruise the size of my silver dollar fish on my left thigh. Way to go, Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment