Friday, March 4, 2005

TGIF!

Finally Friday! Yeah!

I'm so mellow today. I'm not tired, just mellow. *shrug* Tim's mood from last night must have worn off on me. We went to the gym and then sat in the spa. Then we went back to my place to watch "The Apprentice" and "Law and Order" ("ER" wasn't on... but I am kind of liking this new version of Law and Order). We both sort of melted into the couch and just mellowed. I don't think it wore off.

My puppy is having surgery today. I'm worried! It's not supposed to be anything serious - they're just removing a growth from his eyelid, but I worry anyways. Say a little prayer for him!

Poor Tim has the work weekend from hell. Basically he just doesn't get days off this week. Poor thing! My weekend plans are to relax, do some cooking and get my hair done (one word: ROOTS!).

Well, that's all from the land of Anna. Sorry it's not super witty or exciting today! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment